Thanks For Following!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cool Blue Blast



Good Morning!
Today I have an older polish that I found in my stash. It's Wet n' Wild Crystalic and it is called "Cool Blue Blast." I am surprised that this polish applied as well as it did considering it is an older polish. But it looks and applied great. I love the color. And, I had another picture of this one but it wouldn't upload properly. So, this one will have to do for now. I think this was about 3 coats... with just one or two you can still see the nail. But with 3 to 4 you get your nail completely covered. Does anyone else just LOVE this color like I do?
That's all for now. Maybe more later.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Pretty icy blue. I've never used any Wet n' Wild polishes. I unfortunately got rid of all of my older polishes. I passed mine on to someone in my family. Wish I hadn't now.