Thanks For Following!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

N.Y.C. 219

Another pic using my new hand model! :) haha
This is N.Y.C. and it doesn't have a name... just a number. haha
It's a very pretty light pink, and it has a lot of shine! But, it's kind of sheer, so it requires around three coats. I'm sure you could even go for four coats. The application was okay, it's a bit water-y. It covers the nail pretty well, though. That's probably because of the three coats. Anyway... it's a really pretty color. It's a color, I think, that everyone can wear. And, it's appropriate for any event. :) 
Enjoy!

5 comments:

clockwork said...

that's really pretty, I want to look for that one.

Olivia C. said...

:) I like the light pinks.

Velvet said...

Very lovely shade of pink! I'll have to look for that one.

Mary said...

I like that pink and Mom has great hands! Isn't that odd how some polishes in that line have name, some numbers and some both?

Olivia C. said...

Velvet~ Thanks!

Mary~ Yes! It is strange! I have like two that have actual names from this brand. The rest just have numbers. My Mom says thanks! :D