Thanks For Following!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Violet Vision


Good Evening. I just got a few minutes to take a few pictures of my nails. This is Cover Girl- Violet Vision. I am really loving this color. It's a darker violet, that can look blue indoors... but, of course, I didn't take a picture inside. But anyway, it's quite flattering. I guess it looks frosted, but I don't really know if that's how you'd describe it. Ya'll will just have to try it out and see what you think!! haha. The application was pretty good, it took two coats to achieve the color you see in the pictures above. 
Enjoy and have a good evening.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Such a beautiful shade of violet! I really like that and it looks so pretty on you :)

Olivia C. said...

Mary~ I think it's pretty, too. Thanks!

Lucy said...

Pretty color. I haven't worn any frosts in forever. I'll have to look thru my stash for some.

clockwork said...

that is just so pretty, looks wonderful on you.

Brooke said...

This looks great on you!

Velvet said...

This is so much prettier on you! I have this polish. It makes me look like,I've got zombie hands...lol!

Olivia C. said...

Lucy~ I love the pastel frosts... they just look so good!

Clockwork~ Thanks so much!!

Brooke~ Thanks!!

Velvet~ Oh! Thanks! I bet it looks good on you anyway. Although, I know some colors I wear just DO NOT work with my skin tone.