Thanks For Following!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lincoln Park After Dark


This is OPI- Lincoln Park After Dark. I got a lot of comments that said the polish didn’t even out and what not with a lot of coats, and that the color was not impressing. I some-what agree. This color is basically the same as OPI- Siberian Nights. However, I did compare them. LPAD seemed to have more of a red-tone to it, where as SN is just pure dark purple. The application was a little difficult, because the polish seemed runny. I used two coats in the pictures above, and I'm sure it could use at least three. I do like this color, but it's probably not the best choice for Spring or Summer.
Enjoy. :)

6 comments:

Tuli said...

That is a very nice color, seems to have kind of "mysterious" look...I don't know if it would be the best choice for summer, but it sure looks like a good choice for winter to me :-)

Olivia C. said...

Tuli~ I guess it does have a kind of "mysterious" look to it! And yes, it would be GREAT for winter.

Velvet said...

It's a nice color. I just have a hard time getting even coats. I think because it's kind of "runny". Maybe with time,the polish will thicken up a bit. My Russian Navy was the same way. Then a year later it had thicken. And was a lot easier to handle.

Olivia C. said...

Velvet~ Yeah, I think it will get thicker eventually. I like the color, but it's very close to some other colors out there.

Lucy said...

I love this vampy color. Looks pretty with your skin tone. Your right that it's not really a summer color. I think it would make me feel hot just looking at it during summer months.

Olivia C. said...

Lucy~ Thanks. That's funny, I think it would make me hot looking at it, too. Especially since I live in Florida and it gets SO hot. lol