Thanks For Following!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Haul

My latest haul as of today. :) I found the OPI at KMART. That was a surprise. The Rock Star polish is the last of my order from Cherry Culture. And, the Maybelline polish and Nail Cleaning Sponges are from Dollar Tree.
I thought they would help clean up my nails a bit. Can't hurt to try! :) And only for a dollar... doesn't get much better than that!

I thought this color was really pretty. I don't think I have one like it.

This was all alone in KMART. I really don't even know how it got there. But, I was HAPPY to buy it! It was still the regular price of $8.50. I thought for sure it would be a little cheaper... yeah... not so much.


And... the last of the Cherry Culture haul. Can’t wait to post pics of this on my nails! :)

Talk to ya'll later. Have a lovely Sunday evening/day!!

7 comments:

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

Awesome haul ...... I loooove seeing bargains!

Olivia C. said...

Deez Nails~ Thanks!! :)

Tuli said...

What a nice haul you got there ! Those colors seems very beautiful and I can't wait to see their swatches :-)

Olivia C. said...

Tuli~ Thanks! I'll get them up as soon as I can!! :)

clockwork said...

Nice haul ^^ Can't wait to see the pics :)

Lucy said...

Kmart does advertise that they sell OPI. I don't buy it there because you can get it online cheaper. Can't for swatching.

Olivia C. said...

Clockwork~ Thanks! :)

Lucy~ I've never paid attention to the ads, so I had no clue! I think I'll have to go back, soon!