Thanks For Following!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

One More Haul


Hey ya'll!
I have another haul... I've bought alot of nail products lately.
I got all of this the other day at Walgreens.


These seem to take nail polish off better than cotton balls. 
These are for the bits of nail polish that get stuck in the creases of your nails. It gets so annoying! These have a pointed end and they help alot!

This was actually a color my Mom picked up, but I'll use it, too.

This is Lavender Pearlescent... it's more pink than lavender...

I just thought this one was pretty.

And, I got this one because I've seen it on other blogs and it's pretty cool. :)

Will try to swatch these ASAP. I am going out of town for about two weeks. I'll remember my camera this time!! I probably won't have nail polish posts... but I'll do my best to keep up with ya'll's blogs!!!!! :) I leave early tomorrow.

Will get some swathes up today.
Enjoy.

5 comments:

Velvet said...

Nice haul you've got there Ms.Livy! I'll have to remember to try the cosmetic wedges for taking off polish. I've never tried that before. Have fun on your trip! Yes...bring us back some pics! No pressure...lol!

Brooke said...

Great Haul - can't wait to see them on you!

Olivia C. said...

Velvet~ Thanks! I think with the cosmetic wedges you can use them a couple times before having to throw them out. I think I'm also going to tear them apart so they are a bit smaller. I just don't know yet!! :) haha. I will be sure to take pictures!! :)

Brooke~ Thanks! I can't wait to swatch them! :)

Lucy said...

That's a good idea with the wedges. No cotton stuck on your nails. I always use an orange stick wrapped with cotton. I think it does a good job and it's cheaper than the cotton tip things. Nice polish you bought.

Olivia C. said...

Lucy~ The cosmetic wedges are just a tad bit more expensive... I'll probably have to use both. lol. Thanks!