Thanks For Following!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shelter Island + Love Your Life


I saved my FAVORITE for last. I do have alot more to swatch for ya'll... but unfortunately... I don't have any more time to do them today. :(

Anyway, this is Essie~ Shelter Island with Nicole by OPI~ Love Your Life on my ring finger.
Shelter Island is such a GORGEOUS sky blue creme. I absolutely LOVE it! It's so AWESOME! lol. I also love Love Your Life. I think it looks really cute on top of Shelter Island. I think I'm going to keep this on for my trip!! :)

Enjoy ya'll.
I'll try to post a couple times while I'm out of town. Knowing me... I might post every day!!! LOL

Talk to ya'll later. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the essie 1 n the other 1 the bottals cool unsuall
xxxxxxxx

Olivia C. said...

Nail Polish Junkie~ I was pretty lucky to get Shelter Island... it's kind of new. The other two in the collection were sold out! lol. The other bottle is cool, but kinda hard to store! Oh well, I really like the little hearts in it!! :)

Mary said...

Shelter Island looks great on you. I have none of those 3 Essie's, and they're all so pretty. Love your little hearts :)

Olivia C. said...

Mary~ Thanks. :) I thought they looked cute :)

Velvet said...

How sweet looking! I like the hearts on the ring finger. Have a fun and safe trip.

Olivia C. said...

Velvet~ Thank you. :) Had a little change of plans... not leaving til Sunday... lol