Thanks For Following!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Steel-Her Heart


Hey ya'll!!! Did you miss my nail polish posts???
Here I have Revlon~ Steel-Her Heart. It's basically just a gunmetal color... I have another polish that is (I think) almost identical to it. I should compare them and show ya'll. Anyway, I got this one with my coupon... so it was only around two dollars. Which is about all I would really pay for it. The application was just okay... it was a little thick and goopy. Didn't really cover my nail all that well. This is the only bottle of Revlon that I own, and I don't know how many more I would get. :-/ But, I must admit... the color is very nice. :)
Oh! By the way... I did have a lot of chipping after about two days or so. That's partly why I didn't show my pinky in the pictures. If you look close, you can see the chipping on my index finger.

Enjoy and have a great day/evening! :)

7 comments:

Lucy said...

Of course I missed you! I almost bought this color. I also think I have a dupe somewhere. It is a pretty color. Shame it chipped so fast. Glad you had a good time visiting your Grandparents. Looking forward to many more posts.

Olivia C. said...

Lucy~ Thanks! I have some more to come! :)

Wan said...

Loveee that colour on you! I've always wanted to get this one, but too bad it chipped so fast. I guess I'll either have to wait until it goes on sale or find a dupe for it! Haha! :D

Olivia C. said...

Wan~ Thanks! :) It's not really expensive. Three dollars maybe. But, there are less expensive dupes for it for sure.

Mary said...

That looks really pretty on you. Too bad about the chipping issue. I have this one but haven't used it yet. Glad you're back and I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Velvet said...

Nice color! I keep eye balling this one. But haven't brought myself to purchase it yet...lol! That's too bad with some chipping though. I wonder if a Revlon base coat, and top coat would help at all? And yes, you were missed very much!

Olivia C. said...

Mary~ I hope you like it better than I did! Thanks, I did enjoy my trip!

Velvet~ That's a thought... I just don't think I want to buy a whole lot of their products. Thanks!