Thanks For Following!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Daddy's Girl


Hey ya'll.
Here's a color you've probably seen a million times on other nail polish blogs. Sinful Colors~ Daddy's Girl.
I absolutely LOVE this color. I think it is my new favorite purple! My #1 purple polish was always Wet n' Wild~ Eggplant Frost. And, I still love it... but this one is just stunning. It has a nice amount of pink glitter to it, and to me, it applied kind of like a jelly. I guess it is one! ha! In certain lights, it can look blue. But, indoors you can definitely tell that it's purple. I used four coats, but you can DEFINITELY leave it at three. I just used a fourth to cover up the little chips and stuff. 

Enjoy! :)
Have a good day/evening! :)

4 comments:

Wan said...

Very pretty colour on you! I don't have any Sinful Colors, I think I might need to get some now! :D

Olivia C. said...

Wan~ Thanks! They are really good polishes and they are only $1.99 at Walgreens! :)

Lucy said...

I love Sinful Colors. I've never seen this one swatched. It's a pretty color and I like that it has pink glitter in it. I'll have to look for this one.

Olivia C. said...

Lucy~ Thanks! It really is a pretty color! :)