Thanks For Following!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sunset Shimmer


Hey ya'll! Who's happy that tomorrow is Friday?? I AM! :D
Here is Icing~ Sunset Shimmer.

This is a polish I picked up back in August. It's a real pretty pale, peachy color. I only have two bottles from Icing, but I actually like the polish. It goes on pretty smoothly and dries okay for me. I also like the shape of the bottle... which is also the shape of the China Glaze bottles. Anyway, this polish is really fun. It does have a nice shimmer to it, but it can almost look like a crème. It took about three coats, but you can get away with two depending on the thickness of your coats. I also love the thick brush... It seems to work really well on my nails. Does anyone else like Icing polishes? What do ya'll think of the color?

3 comments:

Paige said...

That is a cute color!

University of Iowa Meg said...

I love this color- perfect for spring! :)

Olivia C. said...

Thanks! :)