Thanks For Following!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Banana Rum In The Sun

I think I'm going to show ya'll a few more Ulta polishes...
This is Ulta~ Banana Rum in the Sun.

Yellows are so hard to work with. I guess that's just the way it's going to be. I had to keep adding coat after coat to get rid of the streaks. I stopped at five coats because there was no way this was going to dry. You can see on my index finger that I put a little dent in it... It was just ridiculous... yellows and I don't get along. I picked this one up with another Ulta polish because I think it was buy one get one free? Something like that. And this just looked amazing in the bottle. I really want to wear it often. It's really pretty. I just don't have the patience to deal with it... maybe one day I will. The formula was okay. What do ya'll think of this color? Do ya'll like Ulta polishes? Let me know. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never actually tried Ulta's polishes. I've only used their Silk Wrap base coat (which I love).
This reminds of the fiasco I had with the OPI Sunbelievable polishes last year. I did five coats of If the Fuchsia Fits and it still looked like crap. I haven't used those polishes since.

d'Olivia said...

Well, the color's nice on you! I haven't tried that brand yet, their colors don't excite me, and I'm too busy buying the major brands like OPI and Essie. Thanks for the review, I guess I'll pass on that one, too many coats!