Thanks For Following!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Crazed


Today I will be showing ya'll Wet n' Wild Mega Last~ Crazed. I have to say, when I first bought this color, I wasn't loving it. After actually trying it out... I think I'm in love with it.

I think I wasn't crazy about it the first time because it seemed too water-y or something. I really don't remember why I didn't like it. It's a pink-red jelly that applies like a *dream*. No kidding. I bought this one a very long time ago, so I don't know if ya'll will still be able to find it. The label also says limited edition... so I don't know. I did three coats of this and I really did fall in love. The color is so... me? It's just one of those colors I enjoy wearing. Ya'll are probably thinking I'm crazy. But I love this. I really do. :)

No comments: