Thanks For Following!

Friday, July 23, 2010

If The Fuchsia Fits...

I bought the minis of the SUNbelievable collection from OPI. So I will show ya'll each of those individually. First up is If the Fuchsia Fits...


This is not the most amazing pink ever, because many other brands have done this color. In fact, I have other colors like this that have a much better formula. I hate to say that, because OPI is my favorite brand of polish, and usually their formulas are the best. Oh well, I guess they can't all be perfect. The formula on this one was really water-y. I did three coats, but the coverage still wasn't right. I didn't feel like going past three coats. I've heard from other bloggers that this color wasn't good for them either. I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone.
I know most of ya'll have already seen the colors from this collection... since it came out a while ago. I'm still going to post it for those of you who are interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did five coats of this color and it looked like crap. I haven't worn any of the colors since.

Olivia C. said...

Deb~ Horrible formula. I really hate that because, I mean, it's OPI... oh well. :/