Thanks For Following!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Loophole

Hey ya'll!
I'm back to my regular nail polish posting for now!
Today I have a color I haven't shown ya'll yet. This is Essie~ Loophole.



I think, like every other silver out there, you are going to get streaks. There just doesn't seem to be a way around it. I don't really mind, because when I'm in the mood to wear silver, I will wear it no matter what. This is a great silver polish, but sadly, it is not Big 3 Free. I didn't even notice that until I started painting my nails. The chemicals smelled stronger than they usually do, and I checked the ingredients only to find that it contained the chemicals many polish companies aren't using anymore. :( Oh well. It is still a really great polish, and it is an Essie which means it is of good quality. I used three fairly thin coats. I think using three coats made the color a little darker. The application was great and I had no problems.
What do ya'll think? Isn't it a bummer that it's not Big 3 Free?!

Talk to ya'll soon! :)

No comments: