Thanks For Following!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Neutral Point of View

Hey ya'll. I've been excited about this polish for a little while. I actually picked this up at Whole Foods... which, I know, sounds weird... but they had a few different brands of polish. I didn't recognize any of the brands, but I decided to try one. So this is Anise~ Neutral Point of View.

I really have a thing for neutral colors... especially in the Summer...
This polish was great! The color is a nice neutral. I used three coats. The application was great and it went on really smooth. It has quite a bit of shimmer that I didn't notice when I bought it. But that made it all the more interesting when I was applying it. :)

What do ya'll think? Have any of ya'll heard of this brand? It cost, I think, about $6. I'm not 100% sure on the price because I bought it last month. I would definitely go check Whole Foods out if you haven't seen some of the polishes they sell. :)

No comments: