Thanks For Following!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Put A Ring On It

I will admit, I bought this color because of the name... :) However, this silver makes up for my Essie-Loophole that is not Big 3 Free.


So, this brand is still new to me. I saw the display in CVS along with Confetti polishes, and I couldn't step away with out purchasing at least one. So I left with two bottles from 10 and one from Confetti. I don't have much to say about this color, but it's silver and pretty sparkly in the sun. I like it. :) Okay, I do have a complaint about the brush. The stem of the brush is super long and the polish rolls down it sooo fast! I thought I was going to have a major mess to clean up, but luckily I caught the polish every time it ran down the stem. That is definitely something to pay attention to when you are doing your nails... Other than that, I really like this brand. It is Big 3 Free and pretty inexpensive. :) I'll be going back to CVS now... ;)

No comments: