Thanks For Following!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Black Out

Here is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear~ Black Out. I was in need of a decent solid black, so this was the brand I went straight to. I'm having such good luck with all their polishes, and this one didn't let me down. :) It's a solid black that is super pigmented and perfect in two regular coats. Awesome. :)


Sometimes it's fun to wear solid black. I'm glad I finally have a decent one to wear. I usually do OPI's Baby It's Coal Outside, but that one is super sparkly. This is the perfect black. I know I'll be using a lot of it.

2 comments:

Velvet said...

Hey Livy Lu! This black from Xtreme wear looks very glossy and shiny. I'll have to check out the Xtreme Wear polish again. I have noticed they've come out with more colors. And I only have a couple of them.

Olivia C. said...

Velvet!! I've missed you! It is super glossy! They have some great polishes out right now--- definitely check them out. :)