Thanks For Following!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nail Polish & Update!

Hey! Long time no nails, right?! I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long. But I just graduated high school and summer is finally here... life is good again! ha!
I graduated Friday night and it felt great! It really is a big accomplishment and it just feels good to have that chapter of my life gone and behind me. It was a long, but pretty good four years. So, for the big night I went to get my nails done. I don't do that a lot, because I really prefer doing my own nails, but sometimes it just feels good to not have to worry about doing it yourself. If I do go get my nails done, I always bring my own color. This time I brought Jesse's Girl- Julieg. This has become my favorite pink ever! I've worn it so many times and I seem to never get tired of it. It only takes two to three coats and depending on your top coat, has a pretty average drying time. And it's cheap- can't forget that! ;) I found mine at Walgreens and got another one, Beach Baby (another pink), along with it. I'm really into pinks for summer. And other bright colors. I couldn't get an outdoors pic for y'all today because it's been raining and there is no sun. :( oh well! I think this will do, and the pic is pretty accurate color - wise.

So is anyone else in love with this like I am? I really can't get enough of it.
I'm really hoping to get back into blogging. These last few months have just been ridiculously busy. There has always been something going on. But it really has been a great time in my life, and I'm so excited for the next part! I hope y'all are still reading! I'll check back in soon.

No comments: