Thanks For Following!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blue Away

Hey y'all! I want to show y'all a new favorite polish and the color that I'm currently rocking, Blue Away from Sally Hansen Insta Dri.


This one is so gorgeous! I think it's pretty similar to Barracuda, but definitely the cheaper option if you only wanted one. I think I need to do a comparison. I was painting my nail wheels and noticed that they're pretty close in color, so a comparison post? I think that would be good! Anyway, I used two coats because this, along with all the other Insta Dris I have, is super pigmented! And I really love the drying fast part. I mean, when you're in a hurry but want pretty nails, why wouldn't you use this brand? That's all I've been using lately- ha!

So what do y'all think? Oh! Also! The vlog is ready to go, but we're having a few technical difficulties. I hope to get it up here soon! We *have* been working on it. :) Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't get this, but clearly I should have!

The Sneakerette said...

Ooooh this is pretty. Looks like Revlon Blue Lagoon, which I put on last night but then ruined with a glittery top coat that I wasn't feelin lol.

Olivia C. said...

thenailaholic- Go get it! :)

Eileen- I need to check out Blue Lagoon! Ahh I hate when I put glitter over something and then hate it, it's like a wasted manicure. :(

Kay said...

A lovely shade. Can't go wrong with this one. Thanks for sharing!

Olivia C. said...

Kay- You're so welcome, and yeah you really can't go wrong with it. I love it. :)