I got my nails done before I left for Florida, and I'm waiting until I can't stand looking at it anymore to take it off. So that leaves me very few things to post about, but I'm trying my best! I came up with this idea back in the beginning of the summer and never got around to actually putting the post together. Anyway, I love make up and I'm always trying out new things. In the summer, though, I like light make up that doesn't feel like too much. So these are the things I use the most in the summer, but sometimes I skip around and just wear a little mineral foundation and mascara. It all depends on my mood. :)1. E.L.F. Oil Blotting Sheets. These rock. I don't use them too much, but in the summer they really make a difference. These are also good because they're only $1 at Target. It doesn't get much better than that!
2. Purpose Moisture Lotion SPF 15. I use this a lot because it's really light and just feels good on your face.
3. Hard Candy Undercover Agent (under eye brightener and concealer duo). I really just use the concealer because I don't think I need the under eye brightener.
4. Neutrogena Liquid Make Up in Natural Ivory. Love Neutrogena! It's really gentle and has always worked well with my skin. Plus it's SPF 20 so that's always good!
5. Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation in Buff. It's one shade darker than the liquid make up. I just like to top everything off with a little powder. But sometimes I'll just do this without using the liquid. It's easier that way. And it's also SPF 20.
6. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum. I like this because it's really light and airy. It lasts a long time and just looks good.
7. Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Liner in Cosmic Black. I usually put this on my top lash line. I have always worn it on the bottom, but this summer I've changed it up a bit. I also used to use brown all the time, but now I'm using black. I don't know what made me change!
8. Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. I love this stuff! It has a huge brush that grabs all of your lashes perfectly. I really like to wear this on my bottom lashes and the Falsies on the top. But I switch it up sometimes.
9. Softlips Stawberry SPF 20. I really love this stuff. It has a little bit of a menthol thing to it, so it feels good and helps heal chapped lips.
10. Neutrogena Ultra Soft Eye Makeup Remover Pads. These things are great! Expensive... but great. I'm really a fan of anything Neutrogena puts out. Oh and I don't just use these in the summer, I use them all the time. It's just an all around good product to have. :)
So that's what I use in the summer! I use mostly drug store stuff, because I'm cheap. Can y'all tell? ha! What do y'all use? Who else is a fan of light summer makeup? Thanks for reading! :)