Thanks For Following!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Urban Outfitters: Barstool

I forgot that I still had some Urban Outfitters polishes to show y'all. All I swatched was this one- Barstool. I still have Hangover to swatch. Barstool is a light, cloudy, dusty looking blue.

I'm still in love with UO polishes, y'all! I can't get enough, seriously. The formula rocks. The colors are unique. And the bottle shape is just too cute. I thought I was going to have a hard time getting this polish to the bottle color. But nope! The first coat was super sheer. But it builds! Three coats was the perfect amount and I was able to achieve the bottle color. I love it!

What do y'all think? I strongly urge y'all to check out UO if you haven't. They do have a website you can look at, too. If you live near one, go get some polish! They're only $5 each and the last few times I've gone, it's buy 2 for $8. Great deal! Let me know if y'all ever get some or have swatched some I haven't seen.

Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

BeautyBehaved said...

very pretty color(:

<3 BB

BeautyBehaved said...

i have a few awards for you(:

<3 BB

SAHAR said...

very pretty color....


follow back it means alot to me
http://saharawans.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I keep mixing up UO and American Apparel in my head, lol. I'm going shopping on Monday and there's an UO there- I'll have to check it out for some polishes :)

Kay said...

This is leaning towards periwinkle.

I like it!

Olivia C. said...

BeautyBehaved- Thank you! :)

Sahar Awan- Thanks!

Emily- Yeah, I do that too! American Apparel has some really good polishes, too. I hope you find some fun polishes! :)

Kay- Yes! Thanks! :)