Thanks For Following!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

OPI: You Don't Know Jacques!

Happy Wednesday, y'all! This week is moving way too fast for me. I need it to slow down just a little. Since I'm so extremely ready for fall, I've swatched a lot of darker colors, and this is one of them. OPI You Don't Know Jacques! It's a dark mushroomy brown that's quite pigmented. Take a look!

I took these pictures in late afternoon again, so the sunlight picture isn't as bright as it could be. But I'm pretty sure everyone knows what this color looks like. I've seen it about a million times on other blogs. And I've had this shade for like a year, so I don't know why it's taken me so long to get it on here. But it's here now, and fall is definitely on its way! I only needed two coats for this because, as I said, this is nicely pigmented. The formula is the perfect OPI consistency.

So what do y'all think of YDKJ? Are y'all fans of this type of color for fall? If not, what colors are you preparing to wear in the fall? Let me know!

Thanks for reading! :)

13 comments:

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

Not big on browns but LOVE this one, will need to find!

BeautyBehaved said...

im excited to dull down colors for fall(:
this color is so pretty! & the swatch looks fabulous BTW

<3 BB

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

Love! My aunt saw this one in TN and she wanted it just because of the name. Too cute! Great for fall.

Cat said...

Really nice fall color! And it looks soo shiny! :)

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

This is my first time to see this colour! I think it looks so pretty:) Really nice fall colour! I love mushroomy browns

Anonymous said...

I'm not big on browns, but this is a nice addition to anyone's collection!

NailPolishEpicness said...

I don't even own a bottle of brown because I don't care for it. But this one looks really pretty.

Nail Nerd said...

Absolutely adore this color, and super excited to bring out all the browns for fall!

Poppy said...

I don't normally like browns on nails but this one i looove! my auntie has the sam one!
Poppy
http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

KarenD said...

I think this polish is a classic & perfect for fall.

Olivia C. said...

Mel, Glassflecked- Thanks! Yes, you NEED to find it! It's such a gorgeous shade. :)

BeautyBehaved- Me too! Thank you! :)

Eat.Sleep.Polish.- The name is cute, haha. Thank you! :)

Cat- It is! Thanks! :)

Audrey L.- Really?! Well I'm glad I was able to show you a polish you haven't seen before! Thank you! :)

imfeelingnail-venturous- Absolutely! :)

OliviasNailArt- Thank you! :)

Nail Nerd- Thank you! Ahh so am I! :)

Poppy- It's such a gorgeous polish! Perfect for everyone. :)

KarenD- Absolutely. I agree! :)

♥beauxs mom said...

It's very pretty it reminds me of hard candy mushroom, I'm also ready for fall to be here.

Olivia C. said...

beauxs mom- I've never seen that before! Yes, fall needs to hurry up & get here! hah. :)