Thanks For Following!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Revlon: Winter Mist

Happy Labor Day, y'all! I hope everyone has had a nice, relaxing weekend! I've had such a great weekend. My Razorbacks won 51-7 against Missouri State on Saturday night! I seriously had the best time at that game! I'm ready for the rest of the season. Woooo Pig Soooie!
Today I'm going to show y'all the last polish from the mini Revlon set I found at Big Lots. I don't know about y'all, but I'm tired of showing these little Revlon's. I'm ready to talk about something else. ha! Anyway, this is Winter Mist. It's just a basic grey. No shimmer or anything, just grey. I do like this shade because it seems like grey is going to be pretty big in the fall & winter. Take a look!

I only needed two coats for this one. It was a little more pigmented than I was expecting, which is always good! The formula was also good, just the right consistency. I don't really have anything bad to say about this set. All three polishes had a great formula and great application. The colors weren't all that unique, but I still liked them.

What do y'all think of this shade of grey? What colors are y'all looking forward to wearing in the fall & winter? What did y'all think of this set of polishes? Which was your favorite? Let me know!

Thanks for reading! :)

11 comments:

Mel, Glassflecked. said...

What a nice little Revlon set this is!! I like all the colors. Hope I run into it!

Sandra said...

Really smooth and even coverage for 2 coats, and I really like the shade. :)

Emily said...

This is my favorite of the 3! :) & I'm glad your team won!!

Cat said...

Very pretty...grey is definitely having a moment right now! I'm a fan of the trend! And it's awesome that the Razorbacks won :) gotta love football season!

BeautyBehaved said...

this has to be my fave in the set, very pretty!
love your ?s in the end always so engaging haaa ;p
deff looking forword to deep jewel tones & darker colors
(:

<3 BB

Madeline said...

I bought this set not too long ago but haven't worn any of them yet. I do like this grey though!

Razorbacks...that's Arkansas, right?

Anonymous said...

I like this shade. Would be the perfect base for some stamping!

JFBD said...

I love it!

Chelle said...

I love Big Lots. I am always on the lookout for Colorama flakies from there. So far I've found Pink Pinata, but I really want Blazes of Crystal. I got a couple of the Orly Mineral FX polishes today, and Finger Paints Cordur-Orange, so I'm excited about those!

I like this grey. I thought it was light purple at first in your little thumbnail that shows up on my blog.

♥beauxs mom said...

Nice gray perfect for winter I really like the mini bottles too.

Olivia C. said...

Mel, Glassflecked- Thanks! I hope you find it, too. :)

Sandra- Yeah, thanks! :)

Emily- Thank you! :)

Cat- It definitely is having a moment! I like it. And yes! I'm so glad they won, and there is seriously nothing better than football season. :)

BeautyBehaved- Aw thanks! Yes, I'm looking forward to the jewel tones, too! :)

Madeline- It's a pretty good little set! Yes, Arkansas Razorbacks. :)

imfeelingnail-venturous- Absolutely! It needs a little something else. :)

JFBD- Thanks! :)

Chelle- I need to keep an eye out for Colorama polishes! I haven't seen any yet. Ooh! The Mineral FX polishes are gorgeous! Lucky you!
Yeah, it kinda has purple tones to it. I know whatcha mean. :)

beauxs mom- Thanks! I like the mini bottles, too! :)