Thanks For Following!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Sonia Kashuk: Smoke & Mirrors

Hey y'all. I thought I had already posted about this polish, but I think I just talked about it in a vlog. So here's Sonia Kashuk Smoke & Mirrors. It's a gorgeous, sparkly silver that just comes alive in the sun. Take a look.


I've said it before, but I really don't like wearing silver polish. I love the way it looks on other people, but on me it just falls flat. It seems to show every imperfection on my nails, and that annoys me to no end. But I feel like this silver is right for me. It has enough sparkle in it to distract you from seeing any ridges on my nails. I just love it. I only needed two pretty thin coats. The first coat could almost be enough, but there were just a few bald spots that I wanted to fix up. I've also said before that I love Sonia Kashuk polish. I'm probably the number one supporter of the brand. I hate how expensive the make up is, but the polish is very reasonably priced. And the formula has always been great. It's an all around great brand for polish. So if you're ever in the cosmetics section of Target and want to check out something a little different, look for the Sonia Kashuk display.
I have some kinda good news. I have a job interview on Monday. I'm relieved to get good news like that. Now if all the other stuff in my life would just fall into place. I'm tired of all these ups and downs. I'm ready for something steady, that I know isn't going to change. But I'm pretty sure you don't ever get that. So it's time to suck it up and live with it.
I'm hoping for a happy weekend. I went to College Station today to get a new Razorback shirt, so I'm fully prepared for the big game tomorrow. I also got some cute red ribbon to tie in my hair. I've been telling everyone, but I SO wish I was going to this game. I think it's sold out, which means it's gonna be big. Y'all just don't know how much pride I have in my Razorbacks. I wish I could just get away now, and live in Fayetteville. And go to UA. For now I'm stuck here in a town that I'm pretty sure I'm done with. But reality check... can't leave now. Don't have the money. So I'm cheering from Memphis, TN! GO HOGS!
I hope y'all have a good weekend. Call the Hogs! Thanks for reading. :)

8 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

I feel the same way about silver polish, Im going to look for this one my next target trip, I'm so happy you got an interview that's good news! Good luck my dear, I've my fingers crossed for you!

Nail Designs xox said...

I dont think I've tried a simple silver polish before.. lol. I've done with designs but thats just about it. It looks so pretty on you!

I think next time I am at target I will check out that display. Especially since my name is Sonia lol.

Sandra said...

I like wearing silver polishes and I think this one looks super great! :)

Nail Nerd said...

It's a stunner of a silver! Hope the job interview goes wonderfully on Monday, will keep some fingers crossed for ya!

Kay said...

It looks really pretty on your nails. I think the only silver I have in my collection is a nail art striper.

Anonymous said...

Love the polish! Good luck!

KarenD said...

Very blingy silver! Fingers crossed for your interview!

Elizedge said...

Just got this one too! All Lacquered Up calls this "silver foil on crack" and I agree!! I am trying to acquire Color Club ElectroCandy set and do a dotted rainbow on this silver- neon on silver looks really neat!
Love the pink blog- and good luck with your new job and classes, etc.