Thanks For Following!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vlog 27: Recent Polishes

Hey y'all! I thought since I hadn't done a vlog in a while I would do one up tonight. It's kinda long. Every time I start vlogging I just have so much to say. Actually, this was a lot longer but I decided to cut about five minutes out of it. Yeah. Five minutes. I could talk like all day long. How annoying. ;) Anyway! This is just about the few polishes I've received/bought over the past few months.  


I'm currently having a really hard time picking out a polish to wear. I want to do something that will dry quickly, because I want to go to bed. Like now. And I know I won't have the time or motivation to do it tomorrow. Ah, stupid problems. I'm thinking OPI. Because those always cooperate and work well with my OPI top coat. I think I just talked myself into picking out an OPI. Ok cool! Well thanks for reading and watching, y'all! 


2 comments:

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

Yay! You were able to get Stroke of Brilliance! Thanks for the shout-out, too. I just picked up Trout Pout not too long ago and found that it was really similar to an Essie polish (Haute as Hello) I had in my collection. I hate when that happens. Loved your vlog, as usual. Keep 'em coming!

Emily said...

I've never seen Pixi polishes yet, I can't believe they're $8! The colors are really pretty though. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for them.