Thanks For Following!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bijou Blue



This is Wet n' Wild- Bijou Blue. I think that's a great name for this polish. It is such a pretty, "frosty" sky... maybe sea... blue. I loved how it looked in the bottle, and I think it looked even better on my nails. The application was pretty good, and it took about two coats, but it could probably use three. If ya'll didn't know, these polishes are only $0.99 at Walgreens. They might be at other places, but I've mostly seen them at Walgreens. They are pretty good little polishes, and there is a pretty good amount in the bottle. However, their selection of colors is sometimes a let down. I've found some pretty good colors and a cheap top coat from them. The only problem you might encounter is the drying time and the application. Some of them are a little more thick than others and some are just fine. They are good polishes to pick up if you don't want to spend a whole lot of money!
Enjoy!! Have a great evening!


5 comments:

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

I love wet n' wild polishes, they usually look exactly like the bottle.....

Lucy said...

Don't own any Wet n' Wild. The color is pretty.

Olivia C. said...

Deez Nailz~ I have found that, too.

Lucy~ They are really cheap, yet good polishes. You should pick some up. :)

Velvet said...

Here's another Wet-n-wild polish I don't have. This color is always sold out. I see why,very pretty color and at .99 cents. That's a steal!

Olivia C. said...

Velvet~ I had never seen it until I was in my Walgreens the other day. I guess I was lucky to find it. I love their prices... and the polish really isn't too bad!!