Thanks For Following!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Turned Up Turquoise (NEON)


I have another post for today! :)
This is China Glaze-Turned Up Turquoise (Neon). Isn't it like the coolest color??
I had NO application problems with this! I don't have too many bottles of China Glaze, but I am impressed with each one's application. They seem to go on so smooth and dry fairly quickly. Who doesn't love that?? I used two coats in these pictures but I think it could go for three. It has a slight shimmer, which I think is awesome. It's definitely an "out-there" color. When I wore it, I got ALOT of comments on it. I love wearing bold polishes and have people comment on it. :D Hope you enjoy!
Have a great rest of the day! :)

8 comments:

Mary said...

One of my favorite colors :) You should get to Sally for the buy 2 get one free n/p deal this month and grab some more ChG!

clockwork said...

oooh, very nice!

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

I have this one. The color reminds me of Misa "The Grass is Greener on My Side". Very lovely!

I have a bunch of China Glaze polishes, but they seem to take a long to dry. Maybe I should adjust how I handle the application.

Velvet said...

That's so pretty on you! I've seen this polish at my local Sally's. Yes... it's a bold neon!!

Lucy said...

Love the color. I have more China Glazes then any other polish. I love the brand. I don't have this one though. It looks really pretty on you.

Brooke said...

China Glaze is my FAVE brand of nail polish. If I could only have one brand of nail polish for the rest of my life, China Glaze would be it, hands down.

I love this color, plus it is a neon - so it is right up my alley!

Anonymous said...

Ohh i like it!!China Glaze always make the best with their colours!!

Anonymous said...

yasss! we have the same <3 it :D
xxxx