Thanks For Following!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fresh Teal


Well, kind of late for St. Patrick's Day, but this'll just have to do. :)
It's getting warm outside & I'm breaking out my neons & other bright shades. I have a thing for teal, & after I wear it for a while the love kinda fades. But, I go through phases where it's all I wanna wear. I guess this is it! Andddd I guess it kinda goes for the holiday. Oh well. I'm just lovin' it & staring at my nails a whole lot. ;)


I'm pretty sure I've shown y'all this color before. It was probably just a swatch, though. This time I did a full manicure with it. It's superrrrrrr bright! But, most neons usually dry matte. This did no such thing. It was a normal glossy finish. I added a top coat just because it will last a little longer. I've noticed that most of my manicures are lasting up to a week. The top coat I use is Nicole by OPI Top Coat Plus. Why is this cheap top coat making my manicures last so long? I use "cheap" loosely, because it was really about $7 and I guess that's not super cheap. But compared to other brands, yeah it is. Anyway, I'm totally in love with the top coat. I know I'll be running out soon. I think it also dries the polish a little faster. Doesn't get much better than that! Especially since I get a little impatient waiting on my nails to dry. So y'all might have a new top coat to try. I used three coats with this color and it applies great. It was really smooth and easy to work with. I only have two bottles of Milani, but I like them. I don't live near a CVS anymore, so I haven't seen any of the latest colors. But I've had no problems, so a trip out to CVS might be in store sometime soon. ;)

I hope everyone's doing good. :) I'm almost done with school and I couldn't be happier about it! 8 weeks & then hello summmmmmer!

No comments: