Thanks For Following!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mochacino

Behold, Essie Mochacino!

These pictures were taken in the late afternoon so I didn't get the best sunshine pic, but I think this will do. This is one of my most favorite browns. I'm going to call it brown, because to me, that's what it looks like. With a buncha fine glitter. It's really a cute shade. I used three coats and had no problems with the application. Drying time was a little funky and I'm not really sure why. A quick dry top coat should fix that, though. So what do y'all think? Who else has this color?

On another note, I tested out my Nicole by OPI drying drops tonight! I did my grandmothers nails for an event she's going to and I thought it was the perfect time to test them out. I love them! They're actually really fun to use. It comes with a little dropper and you just drop 1-2 drops on your nail. It contains jojoba and Vitamin E, so it conditions your cuticles as it's drying your nails. The box says that after 60 seconds your nails should be dry to the touch. After 5 minutes your nails will be completely dry. And that is true! I'm really excited to use these on myself, because I am so impatient when it comes time to let my nails dry. I almost always end up with some dent or smudge in my polish. Hopefully that's over with now! Has anyone else used these drying drops?

I hope y'all are all having a great weekend! I'm getting really excited for next week as we are leaving for Florida on Friday. I'm thinking up a post for possible polish ideas for the trip, so get ready to help me pick something out! Thanks for reading! :)

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love this colour! Looks so cute on you :)

Unknown said...

I like the shimmer. That's usually the saving grace for me with neutrals! For Florida you deff need neons! Maybe Kiwi Kool-Ada with pink flowers?

Olivia C. said...

Vanessa- Thank you! :)

thenailaholic- I wish I had Kiwi Kool-Ada! That would be perfect! I'm thinking neons or coral/peach colors? I'm putting together a post! :)

Julie said...

I need to wear Mochaccino!

And now I definitely need to pick up those drying drops! Did you use a quick dry TC with them or just regular?

Olivia C. said...

Julie- I didn't use a top coat at all, my grandmother didn't really think she needed one so I just stuck with the drops.