Thanks For Following!

Friday, February 15, 2013

OMG Nail Strips Review

Hey y'all! A while back I was contacted to do a review for OMG Nail Strips. I've been a horrible blogger and I've just now gotten around to posting about it. I'm truly sorry for that. I'm usually more on top of stuff, but it has been a crazy past two months. I was sent some plain nail polish strips, which are right below, with a super cute pattern. I'm a big fan of red and black together. And then I had some foil strips. 


 So I'll start by talking about the plain nail strips. I will admit that I'm not as experienced as others in the nail strip department, but I have had experience with them. I had a little trouble getting these to go on correctly and I went through a lot of them just trying to get them to cooperate. This was the best that I got. I think y'all can probably see the bubbles, but the pattern is so intriguing that I don't think it's as noticeable as it could be.

The foils were my main problem. My mom and I both worked with them. I used up so many trying to get some that didn't just flip up and peel off. I was provided directions on how to use them and I did follow those directions. I was also told to use a hair dryer on high heat to work out any imperfections. I could tell that that helped a little, but I just couldn't get these to cooperate. However, my mom's worked out a lot better than mine (her nail is the first picture with the white background). I loved the pattern on the foil and I wish it could have worked out better. Do y'all have any experience with foil nail strips? Please provide feedback! I need to know if anyone else has had trouble with foils of any brand.

Overall, I enjoyed getting to review these products. I received them in a timely manner and dealing with the company was just fine. I would recommend going to their website to check it out.


1 comment:

Lydz said...

these are so cool!