Thanks For Following!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Joys of Instagram

Hey y'all! My spring break just started and I'm stoked! I'm headed to NYC for a few days with my family. This will be my first time in New York, and kind of my first time going up north... I'm southern. I'm gonna say y'all a lot. Anyway! I'm sure I'll have lots to say and share when I get back home from the trip. I just got an Instagram, per the request of the kids I babysit (how behind the times am I??? these kids all have instagram accounts and I'm over here just tweeting and facebooking... silly me...) so y'all can follow me on there to keep up with me. It's kinda funny because I really just got it to appease the kids since I spend almost all of my time babysitting. But it's kinda cool and I like it, my username or whatever is livylulu93 or you can just search my whole name I guess. I just wanted to share some of the pics I've taken recently. 
 Nothin better than sweet tea in a mason jar... ;)
 I was rockin this pony tail, and I wanted to document how awesome I thought it looked at the time.
And then just me :)

I hope y'all are all doing great! Are any of y'all on spring break? I guess I should at least mention my nails. I'm rockin some shellac right now, just a neutral shade with light glitter. I had a French manicure and wanted to switch it up. 

I'll talk to y'all soon! :)

No comments: